1. responsible body
Responsible is GLB German Latin Business GmbH, represented by the managing director Philipp Krakau, Uhlandstraße 175, 10719 Berlin.
Phone: 030 – 88 77 42 9 550
Fax: 030 – 88 77 42 9 555
2. collection, storage and processing of personal data
a. When calling up our Internet presence
If you call up our Internet presence via the above Internet address, the following information is automatically logged and stored:
- IP address of the calling system,
- Date and time of the call,
- file or Internet address,
- the previously visited Internet address (referrer),
- Operating system and, if applicable, browser with version number of the calling system,
- the Internet service provider (Access provider) used by the calling system.
The information stored above is further processed to ensure smooth and comfortable operation of the Internet presence. For this purpose, the stored information is evaluated to optimize system security and system stability. This corresponds to a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f of the GDPR. The information stored above is not used to draw conclusions about your person.
b. Period of data storage
Your personal data will be processed and stored as long as it is necessary to answer your inquiry or to fulfil our legal and contractual obligations. If the data is no longer required for the aforementioned purposes, it will be deleted regularly.
3. transfer of data
Your information stored by us will only be passed on to third parties within the scope of the legally permissible purposes. This is particularly the case,
- with your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a of the GDPR,
- in the performance of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b of the GDPR,
- if a legal obligation pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter c of the GDPR is fulfilled,
- if this is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f of the GDPR to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person responsible or of a third party, provided that these outweigh the interests or rights of the persons concerned.
Our internet presence partly uses so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on the calling system and consist of a unique string of characters. This enables our website to distinguish between the various users and recognize them. In addition, cookies enable statistical recording and analysis of user behaviour on our website without, however, obtaining immediate knowledge of your identity. The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard the legitimate interests of the responsible person or a third party within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f of the GDPR. As a rule, you can prevent the setting of cookies in the settings of the browser used and delete cookies that have already been set. If necessary, a so-called opt-out cookie can be set to prevent future data collection by the browser of the calling system. After deactivating the cookies, it may not be possible to use all the functions of our website.
5. third party services
Our website uses a map display service operated by MapQuest Inc., 1555 Blake St, Denver, CO 80202 USA. It also uses map material from the OpenStreetMap Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road
Cambridge, CB4 0WS, United Kingdom.
You can recognize this service by an interactive map display on our Internet presence, in which our location is marked with a marker. We use this service on our website to promote our legitimate interest in the presentation and accessibility of our site.
6. rights of the data subject
As the data subject, you have the following rights:
- Pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR, you have the right in particular to request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether your personal data will be processed. If this is the case, you also have the right to request information on these data and the categories of these personal data as well as the purposes for which they are processed. You also have the right to request information about the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed. You also have the right to request information or criteria about the planned storage period of your personal data. You have the right to have your personal data corrected or deleted and to restrict or object to processing by the data controller. You have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority, as well as a comprehensive right to information about the origin of your personal data, unless it has been collected from you. You also have the right to obtain information about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with the GDPR and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details. The person responsible shall provide a copy of the personal data to be processed.
- Pursuant to Art. 16 of the GDPR, you have the right to demand that the person responsible correct or complete your personal data without delay.
- According to Art. 17 of the GDPR, the data controller is obliged, if necessary at your request, to delete your personal data immediately, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation or for reasons of certain public interests or in the exercise of public authority or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Pursuant to Art. 18 of the GDPR, you may also request the controller to restrict the processing if you dispute the accuracy of your personal data or if the processing is unlawful and you request the restriction of use. In addition, you may request the restriction of processing if the data controller no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or if it is not yet clear whether your objection will enforce the processing in accordance with certain provisions of the GDPR.
- Pursuant to Art. 20 of the GDPR, you may have the right to receive your personal data provided to the data controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to forward this data to another data controller, provided that the processing is based on consent or a contract in accordance with certain provisions of the GDPR and the processing is carried out using automated procedures. As far as this is technically feasible, you have the right to have your personal data transferred directly to another responsible person.
- Pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR, you may have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for reasons arising from your particular situation, as the case may be, in accordance with certain provisions of the GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on certain provisions of the GDPR. In the case of direct advertising, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising.
- Pursuant to Art. 22 of the GDPR, you may have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing – including profiling – which has legal effect on you or similarly significantly impairs you.
- Pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 of the GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation. To exercise the revocation, it is sufficient to contact the above responsible person.
- According to Art. 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
7. Data security
For security reasons, our Internet presence is provided with an SSL certificate. This enables data transmission at a high level of encryption and can be recognised by the accessibility of our website via https:// or by a closed lock symbol in your browser or a green-coloured address bar. When using our website, please note the activation of the certificate.
8. topicality of the data protection explanation
This data protection declaration has the validity status of Feb 25, 2019. Among other things due to specifications and the further development of our Internet presence changes of this data protection declaration may become necessary. The currently valid data protection declaration can be found at https://www.german-latin.com/en/private-policy/.